July 1, 2020, Bangalore: - Amstar Technologies a pioneer in IT learning, Recruitment Process Outsourcing i.e. RPO and IT outsourcing from 2005 will successfully participated in Spit Free Movement in the wake of celebrating their fifteenth (15th) anniversary to curb the existing pandemic. The Management also educated and trained the staff and well wishers of Amstar Technologies Pvt. Ltd on the do’s and don’ts during the pandemic and how to keep ourselves safe at home and outside.
The Spit Free India Movement was held in association with BBMP, Narayana Health, Pledge for Health and NSS movement. Mr. Joseph Jayakumar, Director, Amstar Technologies and MR. Kalyan B CTO Amstar Technologies were a part of this movement and would like to thank the organizers for conducting this movement.
We are proud to share this journey from being ISO 9001:2015 Certified and having pioneered project specific IT technical training for Corporate across the globe to become a trusted IT Services Organization. They specialize in Enterprise IT Learning, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (i.e. RPO), Software Sales & Consulting and are Business Partners of IBM for their Software Product range (IBM Cloud, IOT-WATSON, SECURITY, ANALYTICS) and are Training Sales and Delivery Partner via Arrow ECS. We can proudly say that we can also educate our staff, well wishers and integral stakeholders on how to take care of themselves during the global pandemic which has affected many entities adds Mr. Joseph Jayakumar, Director Amstar Technologies.
We have joined this initiative to curb the spread of ongoing COVID-19 outbreak which is an enemy which we all as citizens of India have to defeat by coming together as a cohesive force. Importantly the country is facing a crisis that this disease spreads by spitting so that people should stop it by making and following safer practices like avoiding spitting, wearing masks, using sanitizers, following social distancing protocols etc adds Mr. Kalyan B Amstar Technologies. Also we have made our complete operations digital and work from home. Only Skeletal staffs are allowed to work at our office. The other staffs are working from home safe and we ensure for their safety 24/7/365. We have also donated essential rations to needy people during the pandemic and will be a part of more noble CSR initiatives in days ahead to come.
Do’s and Don’ts learning from the “Spit Free India Movement”.
The first thing you got to keep in mind is a precaution. Here is what you need to do to protect yourself from the outbreak.
1. Hand Wash: - Regular hand wash for 30 seconds will help you avoid germs or any kind of infection. Use soap or hand sanitizer for better results and do this every time you travel or touch anything.
2. Cover Your Mouth & Nose: - Covering your mouth and nose while sneezing or when anyone next to coughs or sneezes can do you a lot better. Corona virus usually spreads through cough and covering your nose and mouth will save you from this epidemic.
3. Consult A Doctor If Sick: - If you are suffering from a common cold, cough, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath and fatigue make it a point to consult a doctor at the earliest. Any of these symptoms could be a sign that you are suffering from the virus.
4. Stay Indoors: - Avoid being in crowded places. An infected person can spread the virus instantly and crowded places are a good way to accomplish this. Make sure you wear full sleeves shirts with anti-pollution masks when you travel. Staying indoors is a rather safe option.
Don’ts during the pandemic
A virus that is as deadly as swine flu and viral fever needs to be treated with utmost sensitivity and here is what you consider not doing.
1. Avoid Close Contact With Anyone: - Do not get close to anyone, especially touching or laughing closely. Also, use anti-pollution masks when out with friends or family. Avoid touching anyone and do not use the same utensils used by another. These simple non-touchy ways can do well until the outbreak comes to an end.
2. Do Not Spit: - Spitting can increase the spread of the virus. Avoid spiting at in public and home. Also, avoid getting close to a sick person suffering from cold and cough.
3. Avoid Using Public Transport: - Travelling by cab, flight, bus, train and tramp can get you infected. Use anti-pollution masks and carry a hand sanitizer with you everywhere. Consider travelling by your own vehicle and avoid public transport. In case you are feeling sick, it is advised that you avoid travelling and consult a doctor at the earliest.
If you are suffering from dry cough, back pain, nausea and shortness of breath it is recommended that you consult a doctor rather than opt for self-medication that can leave you battling with a deadly illness. Say no to antibiotics as it would later lead to an antibiotic resistance.
4. Don’t Panic, Take It Easy: - Most often a state of fear can lead to taking wrong decisions and use of self-medication. All you need to keep in mind is hygiene i.e. regular hand wash, use of anti-pollution masks and consult a doctor if you are sick.
5. Don’t Touch Your Face: - Do not touch your face, nose and mouth often. This avoids the risks of developing the virus. Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitizer and this will do you good.
Amstar Technologies registered office is located near Kudlu Gate Signal, Bangalore 560068 and can be reached by phone at +91-80-42242249 or via email at [email protected]