2005 - 2008: The founding of Amstar Technologies, Bengaluru
[Originally formed as a registered partnership firm]
The Company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India that delivers IT Learning Services, Lateral IT Staffing, Technical IT Infrastructure, and Technical Content Writing to enterprises in India and abroad.
December, 2008-present: The birth of Amstar Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru
[Converted to a Private Limited Co.]
- Amstar has signed its first Enterprise training vendor ship agreement with a Bangalore based MNC to impart training to their fresh recruits from the college campus across India. The first IT Technical training was delivered by the Director of the company.
- Amstar has signed its first Business Partnership (BP) agreement with an international Training Outsourcing Company in Australia to offer IT Technical Training Facility Services in India.
- Amstar has kick started its Lateral staffing services division and made an initial in-road with a domestic organization.
- Amstar's first Business Associate Chennai office was opened.
- Amstar started organizing concurrent technology programs for multiple clients in a day.
- Amstar's first Business Associate Kolkata office was opened.
- Amstar divulged into its first overseas technology training.
- Amstar divulged into its first overseas staffing activity.
- Amstar established a Global Reach Partner Agreement[GRPA] for Managed Training Services[MTS] with UK's leading IT training Company.
- Amstar branch office in Kolkata opened.
- Amstar has signed a Business Associate (BA) agreement with World's largest global industry's leading single-source provider of Next Generation Training and Meeting Solutions in USA to support their client in APAC region.
- Became an Institutional member of NASSCOM
- Amstar associated with the State/Central Govt. to impart Technical/Non-Technical/Functional trainings for their professionals on different Industry DomainsNerticals.
- Amstar Technologies has become a Private Limited company during December.
- Amstar has rolled out its first MTS event for a leading telecom/mobile industry.
- Amstar branch office in Hyderabad opened.
- Amstar successfully rolled out its first technical content writing for an MNC client.
- Become an Institutional member of the prestigious body BCIC (Bangalore Chamber of Industries and Commerce).
- Amstar has made its first Software Consulting services for a leading telecom/mobile.
- Amstar has signed Business Partnership (BP) agreement with an Australian based international Training facility outsourcing company to offer IT Technical Training Facility Services in across India.
- Amstar has opened its own branch office in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Amstar has rolled out successfully Hire-Train-Deploy [HTA], a ready-to-employ model on the desired skill sets required by an MNC client to meet their growing demand on skilled IT resources
- Amstar becomes iTLS, Empowered Training Partner for India to provide Authorized training programs on CISCO, NIA:TAPP, JUNIPER, CITRIX, with the aim of meeting the industry's growing need for Certified Professionals.
- Amstar has forged a Business Relationship with one of the leading business training facilities organization in Australia to support their customers in APAC region.
- Amstar has established a Strategic Technology Consulting Partnership on Enterprise Content Management (ECM) practices with Su pai Infotech for Open Text Content Server(OTCS) and successfully rolled out a project for an MNC.
- Amstar has launched its first Virtual Learning Services (VLS) for an MNC.
- Amstar has become the Training Sales & Delivery Partner (TsDP) in India for Arrow ECS for IBM Software Products training alliance with the aim of meeting the industry's growing need for IBM Certified Professionals
- Amstar celebrated 10th Year Anniversary.
- Amstar has setup a team of fresher to build in-house technical competencies on Enterprise Content Management (ECM) under the guidance of our Technology Partners in June 2015.
- In a move cheered by the Training Sales & Delivery Partner of Arrow ECS for IBM Training in India, Amstar appointed new batch of Authorized Corporate Training Resellers who could sell the IBM training Solutions to clients/enterprises across India with a consultative approach including Tier I, Tier II IT hubs such as Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and an overseas reseller in Singapore. The target is to grow this network to all major IT hubs in India / few countries abroad by mid-2017 focusing on enterprise business.
- Introduced to further strengthen the Staff Welfare measures by introduction of PF, ESI, Health Insurance, Accident Insurance, new maternity leave guidelines, people friendly leave policy, Work from.
- Expanded the Channel Reseller Partner network by adding additional set of Authorized Corporate Training Resellers who could sell the IBM training Solutions to Clients/Enterprises across few important IT hubs and few other countries and business growth witnessed.
- Amstar has participated in MSME IND Expo 2017 — Bangalore during 14th & 15th Nov' 17.
- Amstar also had been part of Bangalore Tech Summit which was held on 16th — 18th Nov' 17 in Palace Grounds.
- Awarded with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System for commitment to high quality and process improvements in Training, learning and development and other alleged services.
- Entered into IT Technical contract staffing services initiatives with Govt. sectors successfully.
- IBM SaaS Software product license sale, license upgrade, AMC and consulting services business vertical prioritized for an accelerated growth.
- Moved on towards digitization, the automation ecosystem by building digital infrastructure based services applying emerging technologies to add value and drive growth for clients.
- Became an Institutional member of NASSCOM
- Established Enterprise asset management (EAM) practice division to churn out talent poll through Hire, Train & Deploy strategy to meet out the growing market demand to supply and support IBM EAM Maximo projects.
- Acquisition of a semi-commercial land for the Organization to set up the establishment in near future.
- Finished as Finalist in People Matters L&D Awards 2019 under the category “Future Tech Skill Building” at Grand Hyatt, Mumbai
- Received the award from “Enterprise IT World” at Aero City, New Delhi- CIO 500 Conclave& Awards 2019, Change Agent
- Em-paneled with IBM Talent Acquisition Division to extend our Staffing Services to meet their requirements.
- Formation of the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) to receive and redress complaints on sexual harassment at workplace - PoSH @ Work
MISSION AND VISION
To build Customer Satisfaction, and strive to provide complete Information Technology solution you need to stay ahead of your competition.
Create Competitive Advantage and Sustainable Value to our clients to meet their satisfaction.
Our performance over the past three years is testimony to Amstar’s story of growth and evolution. We are quite happy with the way we ended this year amidst political and economic turbulence in our key markets. We expect the current fiscal to be incrementally positive as clients adopts more digital services of cloud and automation..
|Company Name||AMSTAR TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Corporate Identity Number||U72200KA2008PTC048532|
|Goods & Service Tax Number||29AAHCA4505A1Z5|
|Company Type||IT Services Organization, A Private Limited Company|
|Service Areas||Enterprise IT Learning Services- IBM/Non-IBM Technical, Functional & Softskills, Managed Training Services [MTS].
IT Consulting- Enterprise Content Management [ECM], Enterprise Asset Management [EAM], Mobility Computing,IBM Products and Training Infra Facility Support.
Lateral IT Staffing.
Certified Registered IBM Business Partner for IBM XaaS.
|Date of Establishment||July 5, 2005 began as a Partnership firm and later in Dec 2008 converted as a Pvt. Ltd firm in Bengaluru|
|Co-Founders||Mr. Venkat Rao & J.S. Jayakumar|
|OEM Partnership||Training Sales and Delivery Partner in India for Arrow ECS for IBM Training, IBM Business Partner|
|Reseller Channels||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kerala, Hyderabad, Mumbai-Pune, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Kenya|
|Service Partner||Supai Systems, ELVERO, Wolknet Software Pvt Ltd, SusKam Enterprises|
|Business Geographies||Global Delivery. Local Support.|