Software Testing Training
Amstar Technologies is now an affiliate member of Indian Testing Board.
Indian Testing Board (ITB) is the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) approved national board for India. ITB is responsible for the "ISTQB-Certified-Tester" Certification in India. Indian Testing Board was founded in February 2004 and it was granted permission by ISTQB in April 2004.
The ISTQB was officially founded as an International Testing Qualifications Board in Edinburgh in November 2002. The ISTQB is responsible for the "ISTQB Certified Tester", which is an international qualification scheme and the qualifications in the scheme are based on a syllabus. There is an examination covering the contents of the syllabus.
Certified Tester qualification is available in different levels
- TEST MANAGER
- TEST ANALYST
- TECHNICAL TEST ANALYST
Benefits for individuals
ISTQB® certified testers:• Gain independently assessed knowledge and skills.
• Increase their marketability throughout the industry.
• Have greater career opportunities and increased earning potential.
• Can add the "ISTQB® Certified Tester" logo and credential to their resumes.
• Are recognized as having subscribed to a Code of Ethics.
Benefits for employersEmployers of ISTQB® Certified Testers can take advantage of many benefits, as shown below:
• Having certified staff can be a competitive advantage for organizations, which can benefit from the adoption of more structured testing practices and optimization of test activities, derived from the ISTQB®competencies.
• For consulting organizations, certified staff can offer high-level services to customers, increasing revenues and brand value.
• Adoption of ISTQB® certification schemes in an organization can help in recruiting and retaining high standing staff and can help organizations remain up-to-date with testing innovations.
• Formal recognition for organizations having adopted ISTQB® certifications will be available in the future.
For training and certification test vouchers, please write to [email protected] or contact us on 6366898501