A new business news coverage released has opined that IBM is the most significant technology provider market worldwide. It has not just remained playing a remarkable role in establishing progressive impacts on the universal economy but has time and again revamped itself as per changing technology and customer trends as witnessed at IBM Code Day 2018.
The Global E-learning Software Market where we operate via IBM as a Global Training partner offers energetic visions to conclude that IBM has covered market hopes exceptionally in the e-learning sector. Primary and secondary statistics source detailing attribute for its successful qualitative and quantitative offering in the market today.
If you are involved in the e-learning industry or aim to be, then this is the blog that will provide you an inclusive unbiased point of view. It's vital that you also keep your market knowledge up to date segmented by Applications and verticals by IBM namely
a) BFSI, Healthcare, Government, Professional Services, Telecom and IT & Other.
b) Product Types [Mobile Content Authoring, E-books, Portable LMS, Mobile and Video-based Courseware].
c) Interactive Assessments, Content Development & M-Enablement
If you have a different set of requirements according to geography IBM ensures that it can provide customization according to a customers or a vendor’s requirement.
We have to understand which market segments IBM has focused. This has made them to channelize their efforts and investments to maximize growth and profitability namely e-learning and self tutoring in the present context.
IBM interestingly is a leader in the market competitive landscape and provides a consistent in depth analysis of their branding exercise over other major vendor/key players in the market.
Moreover this model also includes the opportunities available in micro markets for stakeholders to invest, detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product services of key players and vendors. This proves that e-learning; training is here to stay but again differentiates on the quality provided by the vendor.
The Key Applications/end-users of Global E-learning Software Market constitutes verticals like BFSI, Healthcare, Government, Professional Services, Telecom and IT & Other. A recent trend has shown that IBM has already taken a lion’s share in their offerings in these verticals either via Alexa, Watson etc and also leaves us to research further on aspects like
– How IBM has evolved the e-learning software market globally?
– How IBM has kept in pace with changing market dynamics and demands of the industry?
– How IBM has done In-depth market segmentation by verticals?
– How IBM has mapped up Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– How is IBM catching up on Recent industry trends and developments
– The Competitive landscape of E-learning Software market and how and why is IBM pioneered as a thought leader In the space
– Strategies of competitors and product offerings
– Capturing and connecting potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– How IBM has kept a neutral perspective towards E-learning Software market performance with its vendors even in today’s scenario
- Why IBM is the Leading key players and what is their Key Business plans in the Global E-learning Software market?
- What is the main concern for the Global E-learning Software market?
- What are different situations a vendor faces in the Global E-learning Software market?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the vendors and how we differentiate ourselves as an IBM training partner?