Today’s IT is a demanding sector. It comes with its own share of challenges and needs. While starting careers may sound cliché it all boils down to the number of years added in the system. Take the job of a Lead Developer’s career. This can fetch a handsome salary of anywhere in the range of 10-24 lakhs. The demand for technology based job roles as always is in a spike which has grown by almost 31% in the last 5 years as per a recent McKinsey report. While these jobs sound lucrative equipping yourself with the right skill sets matters a lot and we are here to assist you on that front. Technology-related job roles in India are among the most promising for job seekers. Data from job site Indeed reveals that job roles in technology have grown consistently in the past five years - February 2014 to February 2019. Infact Technology job roles have increased by an overall 8% during the period which is impressive considering the sluggish phase we are experiencing globally.
The last year alone from February 2018 to February 2019 saw technology job roles grow by 31%, while job searches for these roles during the same period increased by 8%. Here are the five best-paid jobs in the tech field where we provide niche deep skilling for you to get that elusive dream offer you have been waiting for
1) Data Warehouse Architect: If building strategy-driven solutions to address business issues is your forte, this dream job as a data warehouse architect is for you. The median annual salary for this job title starts from a base of 15 lakh and goes up to a median salary of 25 lakh per annum. The job comes with the responsibility of designing and developing high-performance scalable database models.
2) Senior Technical Lead: As a senior technical lead your expertise in designing and building software products in collaboration with the sales and design verticals is the most sought after job. With the skills to analyze user requirements to ensure customer satisfaction, an employee can look to earn a median annual salary of 12 lakh going up to 25 lakh easily.
3) Analytics Manager: With a capability to work with large and complex data sets to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies, the role of an analytics manager has a median annual salary of 11.5 lakh with an upper median limit of 24 lakh. The role entails the development of statistical learning models for data analysis.
4) Technical Project Manager: A Technical Project Manager is responsible for leading assigned projects, and overseeing each project's life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency. If these skills are honed, a Technical Project Manager earns a median annual salary of 10 lakh. This amount can go up to 24 lakh if found satisfactory.
5) Lead Developer: If establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and software programs is your main game, a career as a Lead Developer can fetch you a median annual salary of 10 lakh, going up to 24 lakh at ease.
Having said this, your dream of a secure job should not be taking a back seat. Get the best out of IT starting with us today. We also have an option of Pay as you earn for underprivileged students. Make the most of Amstar Technologies starting today.
Register for a Free Skill Mechanism Audit Now.
*Special Tariffs for Tier 2/Tier 3 city students